Saturday, November 30, 2019

I've switched blogs!


I'm excited to introduce to you my new blog, Stitching Through Time! As my dream of being a film costumer and historical seamstress expands, I've decided it's time to start a blog dedicated to my sewing endeavors. I'll be posting all of my sewing adventure updates and creations on Stitching Through Time, and keeping the whimsical Wind In My Sails to log other adventures and dreams. :)
I plan to do several photo shoots of past and current projects over the next year to share with you all. So stay tuned for more posts in the near future! For short updates in between posts, hop over and "like" my Facebook page.
I can't wait to see where the wind of God's direction takes this vessel next! For now, join me as I sail into new waters and new (or rather old ;)) centuries of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment